j Jeanna
on

Hello,

I am getting CT0169 and CT0170 error in OpenCDISC QSTESTCD and QSTEST are not using CT however values look identical. My values are as follows:

QSTESTCD = 'BARS0101' QSTEST = 'BARS01-Objective'

QSTESTCD = 'BARS0102' QSTEST = 'BARS01-Subjective, Awareness'

QSTESTCD = 'BARS0103' QSTEST = 'BARS01-Subjective, Distress'

QSTESTCD = 'BARS0104' QSTEST = 'BARS01-Global Clinical Assessment'

Please advise.  Is there possibly an issue occurring in OpenCDISC or do I not have something set up correctly?  All other CT for QS is not reporting any issue.  I greatly appreciate your response.

Forums: SDTM

s Sergiy
on October 31, 2014

Hi Jeanna, 

There is CT for QSCAT terms. Most likely you used QSCAT="BARS" in your data. In this case 'Barnes Akathisia Rating Scale Test Name' (C101809) CDISC controlled terminology codelist will be applied to QSTEST values.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

j Jeanna
on November 3, 2014

Hello Sergiy,

I apologize but I do not understand your response.  Yes I am using 'BARS' as the QSCAT and according to using that QSCAT I should be using the above QSTEST and QSTESTCD values, however they are producing errors.  Are you saying that the QSCAT is incorrect and if so what is the QSCAT?

Kind Regards,

Jeanna

s Sergiy
on November 4, 2014

Hi Jeanns, 

Actually this issue is similar to recently reported by Deepali. See http://www.opencdisc.org/forum/bug-config-sdtm-32xml

There are inconsistencies in CodeList codes across CDISC Terminology versions. Recently CDISC switched codes for 'BARS' Test Name and Test Code codelists. OpenCDISC works with original CDISC codes, while you are using a recent version of Terminology.

You should contact CDISC team and ask them to fix this error.

Thank  you,

Sergiy 

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.