l Leonid
on

Hi All,

I am having an error message when validating Define.xml for ADaM datasets. I am not sure what element order was violated. I checked an order of datasets and an order of variables inside of the datasets against their positions in define.xml. Everything looks fine. Would you please help?

Thank you in advance!

Leonid

//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADAE']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adae.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADCM']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adcm.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADDM']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf addm.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADDS']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adds.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADDV']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf addv.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADEX']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adex.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADLB']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adlb.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADMH']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf admh.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADSL']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf adsl.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High
//ItemGroupDef[@OID='ADVS']/def:leaf[1] def:leaf advs.xpt DD0023 Element 'def:leaf' in wrong order within Define.xml Metadata Error High

Forums: Define.xml

m Max
on November 15, 2010

Hi Leonid,

Rule DD0023 indicated that there is a problem with the order of elements within your define.xml. In your case, it looks like the <def:leaf> element is not in the right position within the <ItemGroupDef> element. The <ItemGroupDef> should have the following structure:

<ItemGroupDef>
    <ItemRef/>
    <ItemRef/>
    <ItemRef/>
    <def:leaf>
        <def:title>DM.XPT</def:title>
    </def:leaf>
</ItemGroupDef>

Check to make sure that <def:leaf> is the last element within <ItemGroupDef> and the only elements that come before it are <ItemRef> elements.

Regards,
Max

l Leonid
on November 29, 2010

Thanks Max! I updated my code per your suggestion and warning is gone.

I have some more warnings I need a help with:

1. What Rule DD005 does indicate? The message I'm getting is: Attribute 'Role' in wrong position within Define.xml. This message is present for every single variable in VLM. I checked the order of columns in paragraph 2.1.4 of Case Report Tabulaltion Data Definition Specification against columns in VLM tab of spreadsheet and I see no problem there. Where do I need to look for solution?

2. Another one I'm  getting is DD0022: Invalid 'def:StandardVersion' value. Value: 2.0. It looks like this check does not recognize the ADaM Versions 2.0 or 2.1. Did I identify this problem correctly?

Thank you.

Leonid

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.