n Nitin
on

Hi I am getting following errors for variable RSTEST using validator Vv1.5 for Definexml v2.0:

xpath                                                                            Variables Values
//CodeList[@OID='CL.RSTEST']/EnumeratedItem[1]/Alias[1] @Name  C20587
//CodeList[@OID='CL.RSTEST']/EnumeratedItem[1]/Alias[1] @Name  C41184
//CodeList[@OID='CL.RSTEST']/EnumeratedItem[1]/Alias[1] @Name  C96609
//CodeList[@OID='CL.RSTEST']/EnumeratedItem[1]/Alias[1] @Name  C96637

Following is how codelist is defined in Define.xml

<CodeList OID="CL.RSTEST" Name="Tumor Response Assessment Test Name" DataType="text">
    <EnumeratedItem CodedValue="Non-target Response">
    <Alias Name="C96609" Context="nci:ExtCodeID"/>
    </EnumeratedItem>
    <EnumeratedItem CodedValue="Overall Response">
    <Alias Name="C96613" Context="nci:ExtCodeID"/>
    </EnumeratedItem>
    <EnumeratedItem CodedValue="Target Response">
    <Alias Name="C96637" Context="nci:ExtCodeID"/>
    </EnumeratedItem>
    <Alias Name="C96781" Context="nci:ExtCodeID"/>
    </CodeList>

Forums: Define.xml

s Sergiy
on April 7, 2014

Hi Nitin, 

Your codelist is incorrect. E.g., "Non-target Response" has NCI code "C94535", not "C96609" as specified in your define.xml.

Note, that there is no complain about "Overall Response", because its codelist is correct.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

n Nitin
on April 7, 2014

Hi Sergiy, codes have changed between versions 2013-06-28 and 2014-03-28. Still don't understand why the error for C20587 and C41184.

Anyways please add a way to specify code list version used.

Thanks,

Nitin. 

m Max
on April 7, 2014

Hi Nitin,

I can't find C20587 in CDISC CT. What version are you using?

Also, C41184 is inside the DOTEST (Device Properties Test Name) codelist, which is propably why you are getting an error.

Regards, Max

s Sergiy
on April 7, 2014

It's difficult to perform issue diagnostics without having source define.xml.

My guess is that you may be re-used the same Codelist OID = "CL.RSTEST" for other codelist.

n Nitin
on April 7, 2014

I am using CT from 2013-06-28 and seems like this is causing problems as code values are different in 2014-03-28 version that is used by the validator. That's why we need an option to specify CT version in the validator.

Thanks,

Nitin

m Max
on April 7, 2014

Good idea, we'll add the option in v1.5.1

s Sergiy
on April 7, 2014

Nitin, 

As a temporary solution you can replaced a "SDTM Terminology.odm.xml" file in "...\config\data" folder by Terminology version you used for your study ( http://evs.nci.nih.gov/ftp1/CDISC/SDTM/Archive/ ).

The file name needs to be exactly the same as original one, without date of version.

Regards, 

Sergiy

d Dmitry
on April 14, 2014

Hi,

As I understand OpenCDISC 1.5 uses only SDTM CT for checks. When using it for ADaM CT codelists it will report this error.

There are very few ADaM codelists, so it can be easily checked manually or the codelists can be added to the xml file mentioned above. Anyway it will be nice if OpenCDISC can load ADaM CT xml file in the future.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.