t Thierry
on

Hi,

I have a study using the Kellgren and Lawrence System for Classification of Osteoarthritis.

This is not part of the Controlled Terminology, so we added "KELLGREN-LAWRENCE" to CCAT (def:ExtendedValue="Yes").

As a consequence, we added a codelist for RSTEST/RSTESTCD where RSCAT = KELLGREN-LAWRENCE, and a codelist for the results RSSTRESC, following the QRS policy for the questionnaires/classifications.

We have the warning DD0031: where does this warning come from?
I.e., on what grounds does P21 request an NCI code for --TEST(CD) and --STRESC when a new --CAT value has been added?

Cheers

-- Thierry

Forums: Define.xml

t Thierry
on October 31, 2023

PS: As a consequence, for the same codelists, I have the message "DD0029 Required attribute def:ExtendedValue is missing or empty" for all values in the codelists.

But "def:ExtendedValue" is for CT codelists, and these are custom codelists: are we missing something?

j Jozef
on October 31, 2023

Hi Thierry,

No, you are not missing anything i.m.o..
"def:ExtendedValue" and "Alias with NCI code" are mutually exclusive, so you can't have both of them for the same item.
For custom codelist (i.e. codelists that do not have an NCI code), you should not have "def:ExtendedValue" anywhere, as there is nothing to extend from.
I will try to reconstruct. If confirmed, these must be considered as bugs in the software, i.e. false positives.

With best regards,
Jozef

t Thierry
on November 1, 2023

Hi Jozef,

I just remembered the source of this issue : P21 believes that RS is for oncology only, and assumes that RSTESTCD follows ONCRTSCD, and RSSTRESC follows ONCRSR, hence the messages. This bug is pending for years (since CC was merged into RS).

Cheers

-- Thierry

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.