k Kunihito
on

I got the DD0039 error when validating my define.xml 2.0 and noticed that the SDTM 3.2 config file has a different order from the SDTMIG 3.2 for EGLEAD and EGMETHOD.

EGLEAD is listed before EGMETHOD in the SDTMIG 3.2 while EGMETHOD comes earlier in the config file.

I am wondering if this is fixed in the next version.

Thank you.

-Ebi

Forums: Define.xml

m Michael
on December 14, 2015

That's correct.  The SDTM 1.4 lists the order for all general FINDINGS as this order

--LOC

--LAT

--DIR

--PORTOT

--METHOD

--RUNID

--ANMETH

--LEAD

However, for SDTM 3.2, they did update EG and replaced EGLOC with EGLEAD variable and maintained the order from 3.1.3.  So i agree the order for the IG has always been the following.

• EGLOC/EGLEAD
  • EGMETHOD

We will fix the config and publish the update in next release coming before christmas.

m Max
on December 23, 2015

Hi Ebi,

In this case the IG is wrong. Whoever updated the document to replace EGLOC with EGLEAD forgot to reorder the variables. As you can see they also forgot to update the Controlled Terms column. It says that EGLEAD is controlled by (LOC), which is clearly wrong.

We will continue following SDTM 1.4 ordering and will not be making any changes at this time.

Thanks,
Max

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.