e Erika
on

Hello,

I'm trying to validate an ADaM Define.xml using P21 Community and when I run the report using the ADaM CT Standard and Define configuration, I get the DD0045: "Missing Domain value" error. I'm not really sure why I am getting this error message since the details for DD0045 seem to suggest this check should only be applied for SDTM and SEND data. Is this an issue with P21 Community or am I missing something?

Thanks so much,

Erika

Attached Files

Forums: Define.xml

s Sergiy
on March 2, 2018

Hi Erika, 

I assume that there is an invalid value for Standard metadata with reference to either SDTM or SEND instead of ADaM in your define.xml file. It should be

def:StandardName="ADaM-IG
      def:StandardVersion="1.0">

Regards, 

Sergiy

e Erika
on March 5, 2018

Hi Sergiy,

Originally, I thought that was causing the error as well but I did verify that the StandardName is "ADaM-IG" and I'm using the StandardVersion="1.1". I tried updating the StandardVersion to "1.0" and this is what is actually causing the issue. This error goes away once StandardVersion is set to "1.0". I understand that P21 Community does not support ADaM IG v1.1 yet but the rules did not specify a check for the version number. I will just need to make a note of this since updating to v1.0 would be incorrect for this particular study.

Thanks so much,

Erika

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.