k Kunihito
on

Pinnacle21 Community v2.1 picks up the follwing error when I validate my define.xml v2.0, but I think this is a false-positive.

IT.IE.IETESTCD,Inclusion/Exclusion Criterion Short Name,Incl/Excl Criterion Short Name

I believe the label of IE.IETESTCD has always been "Inclusion/Exclusion Criterion Short Name". Not really sure how the software recognizes "Incl/Excl Criterion Short Name" is the cdisc-defined label, but I noticed that TI.IETESTCD is configured such way in the SDTM 3.1.3 config, which might be relevant with this issue.

Forums: Define.xml

g Gerard
on December 14, 2015

Hey Ebi, 

You are correct about the variable label mismatch. The SDTM 3.1.3 IG specifies the label for IETESTCD as “Inclusion/Exclusion Criterion Short Name”. You can treat this as a false positive for now, we will be releasing an update before Christmas that fixes this issue. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Regards,

Gerard

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.