d Daisuke
on

Hi

In define.xml for ADaM, ARM was included and "dummy-csr.pdf" was used as a reference file in ARM.

When I ran PINNACLE21 v2.2.0 with Define.xml config, DD0078 was not fired although "dummy-csr.pdf" was not located in the appropriate folder.

(DD0078 was fired if I used PINNACLE21 v2.1.3.)

Is it a bug ?

<def:leaf ID="LF.SAP-SEC-10.1.1"
        xlink:href="../dummy-csr/dummy-csr.pdf">
        <def:title>SAP Section 10.1.1</def:title>
      </def:leaf>

<arm:Documentation>
              <Description>
              <TranslatedText xml:lang="en">Linear model analysis of CHG for dose response; using randomized dose (0 for placebo; 54 for low dose; 81 for high dose) and site group in model. Used PROC GLM in SAS to produce p-value (from Type III SS for treatment dose).
              </TranslatedText>
              </Description>
              <def:DocumentRef  leafID="LF.SAP-SEC-10.1.1">
                <def:PDFPageRef PageRefs="4" Type="PhysicalRef"/>
              </def:DocumentRef>
            </arm:Documentation>

Thanks,

Daisuke

Forums: Define.xml

s Sergiy
on December 20, 2018

Hi Daisuke, 

It looks like you have an error in file reference due to two dot ('..') characters instead of a single dot

xlink:href="../dummy-csr/dummy-csr.pdf">

corrected:

xlink:href="./dummy-csr/dummy-csr.pdf">

Try if it works this way.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

j Jozef
on December 21, 2018

To explain Sergiy's recommendation:

./ means "in the same directory"
../ means "go one directory up"
so ../dummy-csr means "go one directory up (relative to the directory where the define.xml is located), and then go down in the dummy-csr directory, whereas
./dummy-csr means that "dummy-csr" is supposed to be a subdirectory of the current directory, i.e. where the directory where the define.xml is located.

We call these XLInk and/or XPath expressions, depending on whether the link is external or internal (i.e. outside or inside the document)

With best regards,
Jozef
XML4Pharma

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.