u Umesh
on

Can someone in the group provide me a solution to the issue described below?Here's the issue:

DS Domain

1. SubjectID    EPOCH                   DSSTDTC
  2. xx-xxx        SCREENING            2016-03-31T10:36
  3. xx-xxx        TREATMENT            2016-05-05
  4. xx-xxx        TREATMENT             2016-07-28

EX Domain:

1. SubjectID     EPOCH              EXENDTC
  2. xx-xxx           RUN-IN               2016-05-05
  3. xx-xxx           TREATMENT     2016-07-28

As we can see the subject EXENDTC  is less than or equal to the latest disposition date,the open CDISC validator fires FDAC050 message in the report.Not sure why it is doing only for selected subjects. There are some other subjects with the exposure end date that is equal to or less than the max(dsstdtc) but it's not firing FDAC050 for those subjects.I wonder if this logic to compare the two dates has not been implemented correctly.Any help  regarding this issue is appreciated.

Forums: SDTM

s Sergiy
on February 21, 2017

Hi Umesh, 

I cannot reproduce your case. A sample data would be helpful for diagnostics. My email is sergiy at opencdisc dot org 

Please ensure that you do not have any leading space character in DSSTDTC variable values. It looks like in your example a row #4 in DS domain includes this programming error. Check for SD1021 messages in DS domain.

Regards,

Sergiy

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.