h Heidi
on

I am using Pinnacle Community 2.1.0 to create a define.xml for SDTM 3.1.2. I started with "Create Spec" to create specifications in .xls format. These specifications are then completed and afterwards used to create the corresponding define file. Most things worked very smoothly but what I didn't manage yet is how to get a link to a certain CRF page displayed for single variables in the define.xml.

Is it possible to display for single variables links to certain CRF pages? If yes, how has the Excel specification file to be filled in?  

(I already specified the annotated CRF on the "Documents" sheet with ID, title and Href.)

Forums: Define.xml

t travis
on February 11, 2016

If you put in Origin of CRF for the variable and specify the page numbers in the Pages column (we put spaces between multiple page numbers) they will show up with links to them.  For the document id we name it acrf.pdf.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.