j Janet
on

While comparing the report between OpenCDISC validator v1.1 and v1.2, I noticed that I have significantly more warnings while using v1.2 with respect to Rule-DD0004 which was not present in the validator v1.1. I used OpenCDISC to generate my define.xml and received a similar warning (DD0004 Unknown attribute). For example, DD0004 fires on: CreationDateTime="2010-05-18T09:13:01" in v1.2, but the same string does not present a warning in v1.1.  Can you help me understand what enhancements were made that makes these attributes unknown in v1.2?

Forums: Define.xml

m Michael
on May 9, 2011

Hi Janet, through email i believe we concluded this was anomolous behavior specific to just your installation of the validator and that other Merck employees got the expected results which i got.   If you ever pinpoint the exact cause, post it here.   I just wanted to respond in case others in the community run into a similar issue, they have this to reference.

thanks !

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.