m Manolya
on

Hi,

I am continuously getting the error message SD 1011 and SD 1021 for my TEDUR variable in the TE dataset. The format is ISO 8601 and my values are , for example, P4D or P13W. Why do I always get this error message?

Thanks in advance!

Forums: SDTM

s Sergiy
on August 8, 2013

Hi Manolya, 

I cannot reproduce your results using test values P4D and P13W. No messages were generated.

Could you provide more details about your process? E.g., what version of the validator are you using? 

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

s Sergiy
on August 8, 2013

Please ensure that there are no leading space characters in your duration values.

E.g., "P4D" is a valid ISO8601 value, when " P4D" is incorrect one. In the later case both SD1011 and SD1021 checks will produce error/warning messages.

Kind Regards,

Sergiy

m Manolya
on August 8, 2013

Hi!

I realized that there is a leading "." after the values, but one can not see them. No clue how they appeared. After removing those, the error message disappeard.

thanks for your input!

p Patrick
on July 22, 2014

Got this message when our QS = '-P24H". I suspect that this is due to the "-" sign. However, the published QS SDTM QS - FAQ v1 Public Domain.pdf has examples for QSEVLINT as "-P4W".

Is this check SD1011 wrong?

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.