d David
on

Hello,

SD0026 is very helpful because it identifies the xxCAT. Typically, when the xxCAT is COAGULATION or URINALYSIS I know I can ignore the message since most results in these categories will not have units.

Can you add xxCAT information to SD0029?

LB    15328    LBORRESU, LBCAT, LBORRES    null, COAGULATION,     1.0        SD0026    Missing units on value
LB    2           LBSTRESU, LBSTRESC               null,                           1.016    SD0029    Missing units on value

Regards,

David

Forums: Validation Rule Suggestions

m Max
on March 2, 2010

Hi David,

Actually SD0026 is not set up to show xxCAT. How did you get it to show up? Are you using a standard configuration or did you customize the config?

Currently the report automatically displays all variables involved in a specific rule, so any variables used in the condition statement within the rule. But I can see how for some rules like SD0026 and SD0029 additional variables would be very helpful.

We'll investigate how to add additional variables to the report.

Thanks,

Max

d David
on March 19, 2010

Max,

I customized the config file.

David

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.