d David
on

Hi Team,

My DS domain contains an invalid variable SUBJID. SD0058 fires correctly but I am also getting SD0055. SUBJID is a char variable so I do not think it should be on the report since SD0058 identifies the issue.

In general, if a variable exists in a dataset when it should not according to SDTM, the OpenCDISC report incorrectly outputs SD0055.

DS        TYPE, VARIABLE        Char, SUBJID    SD0055    SDTM/dataset variable type mismatch
DS        VARIABLE                 SUBJID            SD0058    Variable appears in dataset but is not in SDTM standard

Regards,

David

Forums: Validation Rule Suggestions

d David
on February 28, 2010

Hi Team,

SD0063 also shows up incorrectly in my view.

TS        VARIABLE            TSVAL1            SD0058    Variable appears in dataset but is not in SDTM standard
TS        TYPE, VARIABLE    Char, TSVAL1    SD0055    SDTM/dataset variable type mismatch
TS        LABEL, VARIABLE  Parameter Value 1, TSVAL1    SD0063    SDTM/dataset variable label mismatch

Regards,

David

m Max
on March 2, 2010

Hi David,

This is a limitation in the current release of the Validator. If an unknown variable appears in the dataset all 3 metadata rules (SD0058, SD0055, and SD0063) fail. We will address this in the next release.

Thanks for the feedback,

Max

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.