s Susan
on

I'm getting this message for essentially anything that could possibly be considered a "custom domain".  I have a PD domain that is for pharmacodynamics and looks like PC.  Every variable is generating this message.   I also have separate a SUPP dataset for each domain that needs it and every single one of those and every single one of their variables is generating this message.  The SUPPs are easiest to check in the define and all of their variables have DataType="text", so I'm not sure what the deal is here. 

Forums: SDTM

s Sergiy
on May 13, 2013

Hi Susan, 

Thank you for reporting this issue!

There is a bug in v1.4 config files. SD0059 check uses SDTM specs, rather than define.xml info for variables' Type. 

As a short term solution you can fix "config-... .xml" files in "...\opencdisc-validator\config" folder manually by opening them in any text editor (e.g., Notepad ) and replacing the following string

<val:Condition ID="SD0059" Test="TYPE == '%Variable.Type.Basic%'"

by

<val:Condition ID="SD0059" Test="TYPE == '%Variable.Define.Type.Basic%'"

Sorry for inconvenience. Let me know if you like me to send you fixed files instead of manual fix procedure.

Kind Regards,

Sergiy

s Susan
on May 30, 2013

That did the trick. Thanks!

k Kyle
on July 8, 2013

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your solution.

Will it have an update in http://svn.opencdisc.org/validator/trunk/config/ as well?? So far I didn't found it updated in SVN.

s Sergiy
on July 8, 2013

Hi Kyle, 

New configuration files include other updates linked to recent modifications in the validator engine. New specs will not work with an old engine. New v1.4.1 version of the validator will be released soon.

As a temporary fix you can modify some particular checks.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

k Kyle
on July 9, 2013

Ok! Thanks, Sergiy.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.