d David
on

Hello Team,

I did not use a define.xml file when I ran the checks (I don't have one) but I get the following warnings. These domains do not exist in the study I am running against OpenCDISC.

SC                SD0061    Domain referenced in define.xml but dataset is missing    Metadata    Warning    Medium
CO                SD0061    Domain referenced in define.xml but dataset is missing    Metadata    Warning    Medium
RELREC            SD0061    Domain referenced in define.xml but dataset is missing    Metadata    Warning    Medium
QS                SD0061    Domain referenced in define.xml but dataset is missing    Metadata    Warning    Medium
SU                SD0061    Domain referenced in define.xml but dataset is missing    Metadata    Warning    Medium

Regards,

David

Forums: SDTM

t Tim
on February 11, 2010

Hi David,

I actually noticed this issue too, while reviewing the code earlier. The problem occurs due to our change in the ID that references that particular error. I've gone ahead and fixed it now, so you shouldn't experience this anymore in the upcoming release.

Thanks for your report!

Regards,
Tim

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.