d David
on

I get this error for duplicate subject, AEDECOD and start date

AEDECOD, AESTDTC, USUBJIDFebrile neutropenia, 2011-11-17, EMTP-009046SD1201Duplicate USUBJID/AEDECOD/AESTDTC recordAEDECOD, AESTDTC, USUBJIDHypersensitivity, 2006-08-24, EMTP-009047SD1201Duplicate USUBJID/AEDECOD/AESTDTC record

When I look at the data I only see 1 record for each subject.

I send a copy of the data previously

Forums: SDTM

s Sergiy
on June 18, 2013

Hi David, 

I am not sure why are you receiving those false-positive messages. I validated a dataset you sent using a version of the validator available on our website.

My validation report includes 10 duplicated records in AE data. All of them look like real duplicates. E.g., records # 105 and 106. See all details in the excel file I emailed you this morning.

Please ensure that you use the same data as you sent to me, because your validation report shows 2 times more records in AE dataset, than it really has.

Regards, 

Sergiy

d David
on June 18, 2013

Hello Sergiy,

I re-ran validation as indicated previously and these messages seem clear now. Not sure why I had that glitch earlier. I will get back to you asap

David

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.