z Zsuzsanna
on

Hi,

Here is another problem: I am getting this calculation error, CHG is not equal to AVAL-BASE for ADPD dataset. An example: AVAL=100, BASE=100 and therefore CHG=0 in the dataset. Anyone can explain? (I am just guessing it must be decimals I cannot see?).

thanks,
Zsuzsa

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

m Michael
on January 10, 2014

Most importantly, which version of OpenCDISC Validator are you using.   We encourage all forum posts to include this info when describing a problem.  

We've seen issues with the value of Zero in SAS before.   Where zero is actually represented as some really small number like .00000000000n.    There's even an engine property of Engine.SasRoundingMode which at one point addressed this.  see forum post below. where you could add Engine.SasRoundingMode = Old to the lib/properties/settings.properties file.   Although this error sounds like the one we fixed in v1.4.1

• 2011-03-29 - version 1.3  Fixed issue where zero value in SAS wasn't actually zero (bug fix)
  • 2011-09-05 Fixed zero handling in SasTransportDataSource. See ticket #42, and forum post http://www.opencdisc.org/forum/ad0011 
  • 2013-01-09 Fixed issue where fuzzy equality operator wasn't working for expected RHS values of zero

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.