c Craig
on

Hi,

I have noticed with version 3.0.0 we now get "validator installation messages" which are very useful but also tad confusing.

For example, when I downloaded version 3.0.0 of P21 Community it came without the latest SDTM and ADaM terminology documents, version 2019-03-29. So after updating the dictionaries (as per the instructions on the P21 forum) I got these "validator installation messages":

"Pinnacle 21 Community checks for any modifications to application files, which may cause inaccurate validate results. All modified files are listed below"
    "...Pinnacle 21 Community\configs\data\CDISC\ADaM\2019-03-29\ADaM Terminology.odm.xml"
    "...Pinnacle 21 Community\configs\data\CDISC\SDTM\2019-03-29\SDTM Terminology.odm.xml"

I am just checking is this expected or do I need to handle dictionaries differently to avoid these messages?

Thanks
Craig

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

Philipp
on May 27, 2019

Hi Craig,

Thank you for the feedback. Have you manually added these CTs from another location? 

We've added these CT versions after Community 3.0 release.

I would suggest deleting these ...Pinnacle 21 Community\configs\data\CDISC\SDTM\2019-03-29 and ...Pinnacle 21 Community\configs\data\CDISC\ADaM\2019-03-29 folders and then restart the app. You should also be logged in Pinnacle ID Then you will get these 2019-03-29 CTs which will not fail the "Modified files" check.

Thanks,

Philipp

c Craig
on June 17, 2019

Hi Philipp,

I have logged into my P21 ID account within P21. How do I get old CTs to appear, what is the process?

Thanks
Craig

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.