t Thierry
on

Hi,

There is a bug in the configuration file: I get a message stating: "Value for QSTEST not found in (KPS Scale TEST) CT codelist", while the value in question is correct. When looking into the config file, I found this:

<val:Lookup ID="CT0158" Message="Value for QSTEST not found in (KPS Scale TEST) CT codelist" Description="Question Name (QSTEST) variable values must be populated with terms found in &apos;Karnofsky Performance Status Scale Test Name&apos; (C100169) CDISC controlled terminology codelist, when Category for Question (QSTCAT) is &apos;KPS SCALE&apos; (Karnofsky Performance Status Scale Questionnaire. New values cannot be added into the CDISC CT non-extensible codelist.)" Category="Terminology" Type="Error" Variable="CDISCSubmissionValue == QSTEST" When="QSCAT == &apos;KPS SCALE&apos;" Where="CodelistCode == &apos;C100170&apos;" WhereFailure="IGNORE" From="FILE:TAB:%System.ConfigDirectory%/data/CDISC/SDTM/%System.CDISC.Version%/QS Terminology.txt" />

As you can see, the where clause is wrong: it looks for C100170, which is the codelist for QSTESTCD, instead of C100169, the codelist QSTEST (correctly listed in the description).

Cheers,

-- Thierry

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

s Sergiy
on October 3, 2013

Hi Thierry, 

Thank you for reporting this bug!

As I understand you can fix configuration files by yourself until official corrected ones will be available. 

Sorry for inconvenience!

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.