d Dave
on

In my TS domain, OpenCDISC 1.5 with SDTM IG 3.1.3 and the CDISC CT version 2014-03-28, I'm getting CT0081 and CT0081R errors on the TSPARMCD="SPONSOR" and TSPARM="Clinical Study Sponsor" record.

The message is that the two values do not have the same code in the CDISC CT, but in fact both of them have the code C70793.

Any idea what might be going wrong with this test?

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

d Damon
on July 9, 2014

Dave, This is the same issue we were receiving that triggered our efforts to compare/review the latest CT files.  Note that if you use any past versions of CT prior to the 12/20/2013, you shouldn't get these errors.  At least that's what we found in our review.  Not sure if this is helpful, but it appears that there is something going on that I at least know is not isolated.
j Joyce
on July 10, 2014

Thanks!

I go the same error message for that particular code.  I am using the March 2014 version of the CDISC CT.

I will reference an older version of the CT to see if it goes away.

Cheers

Joyce

m Michael
on August 28, 2014

We are looking into this.

m Michael
on August 29, 2014

It's possible that the false positive is because CLINICAL STUDY SPONSOR exists 3 times, but not sure.  looking into it

Codelist Code Codelist Name Code CDISC Submission Value
C78735 Evaluator C70793 CLINICAL STUDY SPONSOR
C66738 Trial Summary Parameter Test Code C70793 SPONSOR
C67152 Trial Summary Parameter Test Name C70793 Clinical Study Sponsor
s Sergiy
on October 30, 2014

There is a bug in CT0081 rule definition.

As a temporary solution until the next release of the validator you can edit specs manually. 

Open "config-sdtm-...xml" file from "config" folder by XML or any plain text editor. Add WhereFailre="Ignore" attribute to the CT0081 and CT0081R rule defnition. E.g., 

<val:Lookup ID="CT0081" Message="TSPARM and TSPARMCD values do not have the same Code in CDISC CT" Description="In Trial Summary Dataset (TS) domain values for Trial Summary Parameter Short Name (TSPARMCD) and Trial Summary Parameter (TSPARM) variables must be populated using terms with the same Codelist Code value in CDISC control terminology. There is one-to-one relationship between TSPARMCD and TSPARM values defined in CDISC control terminology by Codelist Code value." Category="Terminology" Type="Error" Variable="VAL:DECODE == TSPARMCD" When="TSPARM != &apos;&apos; @and TSPARMCD != &apos;&apos;" Where="CodelistCode == &apos;C67152&apos; @and CDISCSubmissionValue == [TSPARM]" WhereFailure="Ignore" From="FILE:CDISC:%System.ConfigDirectory%/data/CDISC/SDTM/%System.CDISC.Version%/SDTM Terminology.txt" ActiveUnless="%Variables[TSPARM].Define.WithCodeList%" /> 

Sorry for inconvenience.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.