c Colm
on

Hi Pinnacle 21 Community

I have tried to generate a Define Spec from some XPT files this morning and I am now getting the below error. Everything was fine a few weeks ago, last time I used Pinnacle 21. However I have recently changed some Java files to accommodate Oracle so I have a feeling perhaps something broke.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Colm

Exception: Error code: 999 message: The Java process exited abnormally.
Application Version: 3.0.2
Platform: win32
Architecture: ia32
Release: 10.0.18363
Free Memory: 2868346880
Total Memory: 8504926208
CPUs: 4
RDP: false
Citrix: false
Meta: {"exception":{"code":999,"message":"The Java process exited abnormally."},"isError":true,"parameters":{"config":"1810.3\\SDTM-IG 3.2 (PMDA).xml","paths":["G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\ae.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\cm.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\dm.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\ds.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\dv.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\ec.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\eg.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\ex.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\fa.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\lb.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\mh.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\mo.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\pc.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\pe.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\pf.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\pr.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\qs.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\\Example XPT Files\\re.xpt","G:\\Shared drives\\CDISC\

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

c Colm
on April 2, 2020

Just following up on this, I uninstalled and re-installed the application and now things are even worse, parts are now totally missing for generating the spec and the validator is now just this never ending spinning wheel.

No Generate Spec Field to search for the XPT files

Validator parts are missing

Philipp
on April 2, 2020

Hi Colm,

Did you install the application offline?

Thanks,

Philipp

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.