l lianbo
on

Hello,  

I just using the CLI mode to test, in windows, it running successful,  but in Linux, it brings error. 

/mnt/c/Users/XXXX/Documents/pinnacle21-community/components/lib$ java -jar ./validator-cli-2.1.5.jar -help
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "."
        at java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
        at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:638)
        at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:770)
        at org.opencdisc.validator.cli.CommandParser.parse(CommandParser.java:66)
        at org.opencdisc.validator.cli.Main.main(Main.java:28)

Do anybody know why? 

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

Philipp
on September 4, 2019

Hi Lianbo,

I have tried running this command with Ubuntu 16.04. It runs successfully at my machine.

Does it also fail if you call this jar without dot and slash? Have you moved any jars outside of components/lib folder?

Please also notice that this validator CLI is a part of the old Community 2.2. We do not provide support for version 2.2. 

New Community 3.0 does support only Windows and Mac OS.

Thanks,

Philipp

l lianbo
on September 4, 2019

just figure out why, it is due to java version. After setting up $JAVA_HOME =< $jre1.8 > ,  it can work now. 

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.