b Brian
on

P21 Community version 3.0:

The DD0118 warning for "NCI Code 'C71620' for Codelist 'Unit' on Variable 'VSORRESU' does not match NCI Code 'C66770' for Standard Codelist 'Units for Vital Signs Results' for Variable 'VSORRESU'" is being erroneously applied when validating a SENDIG 3.1 dataset.

Codelist C71620 is the appropriate unit codelist for use with VS results in SENDIG 3.1.

Best,
Brian

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

Sergiy
on September 16, 2019

Hi Brian, 

There are some inconsistencies in SEND IG and CT. 

Vital Signs Units should be populated by special SEND CT Codelist "Units for Vital Signs Results" (C66770) rather than generic "Unit" (C71620).

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

e Erin
on October 2, 2019

Hi Sergiy,

I'm not sure how you can say this is an inconsistency between the SENDIG and CT. A deliberate change was made to VS in SENDIG v3.1 to change to the generic "Unit" (C71620) codelist.  P21 is incorrectly flagging this as an error when the files are in compliance with the published guidance.  I would re-consider examining this issue on the development side.

Best,

Erin

j Jozef
on October 3, 2019

I think the SEND-IG 3.1 is very clear on this on pages 150 and 270:

[UNIT] versus [VSRESU]

CDISC-CT does not say anything about where (i.e. on which variable) a codelist must be used.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.