d Deepali
on

Hi ,

I am running open CDISC 1.5 for SDTM 3.1.3 validation and getting SD0063 warning: SDTM/dataset variable label mismatch for Supplemental Qualifiers dataset. Please suggest what is missing. label is matching with IG.

Please see what config-sdtm-3.1.3.xml has

<val:Match ID="SD0063" Target="Metadata" Message="SDTM/dataset variable label mismatch" Description="Variable Label in the dataset should match the variable label described in SDTM. When creating a new domain Variable Labels could be adjusted as appropriate to properly convey the meaning in the context of the data being submitted." Category="Metadata" Type="Warning" Variable="LABEL" Terms="%Variable.Label%" Delimiter="~" When="VARIABLE == &apos;%Variables$Present$Core:Permissible|Expected|Required%&apos;" />

Thanks & Regards,

Deepali

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

j Jozef
on February 22, 2015

Can you indicate for which Label exactly the warning was thrown?
I ask as one of my customers had something very similar. After close inspection we found that the label was identical to that in the IG (if I remember well it was also 3.1.3), except that for 1 single character the case was different (upper case instead of lower case or vice versa). However in that same IG, we found different ways of writing that same label. So we were confused too.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.