w William
on

I have recently been reviewing the list of SDTM validation rules on this website, specifically looking for one rule in particular that used to fire when we ran the Open CDISC validator over SDTM data created from our standard CRFs (SD1118).

When I follow the links to the SDTM validation rules, this rule no longer appears for any version of SDTM. I also note that for version 3.1.2, there has been a note for a while that says the page is being updated.

I am assuming the rule SD1118 is still effective. Could you please confirm that is the case, and also why the rules no longer appear on the website? Is there somewhere else I can look to find a definitive list of all the rules that run as part of the Open CDISC validator for each version of SDTM?

Many thanks

Forums: General Discussion

s Sergiy
on December 3, 2015

Hi William, 

Unfortunately, a list of validation rules on opencdisc.org website is outdated. It will be fixed in the next few months during site migration to pinnacle21.net.

Please use any validation report instead. The last tab "Rules" includes all checks relevant to executed validation configuration.

Kind Regards,

Sergiy 

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.