c Chengeng
on

I tried the default control terms files and those downloaded from P21 server but got no luck.

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

Philipp
on January 7, 2020

Hi Chengeng,

Could you please specify what engine, standard and CT version are you using and what are the variables where you expect these rules to fire?

Thanks,

Philipp

c Chengeng
on January 7, 2020

For a specific dataset, using same engine, CT version and standards, P21 3.02 works perfectly fine on one machine (the CT2001 and CT2002 can be fired) but not on the other machine. 

There is no finding in the log and I tried both login/logout to Pinnacle ID.

The Documents folder is located on a net drive on the machine, could that caused the issue? I am not sure where to look at.

Many thanks for the investication.

Philipp
on January 8, 2020

Community 3.0.2 doesn't support shared drives and moving folders with configs to non-default locations. We are going to add support for custom installation paths in next major update.

However, it is strange if Community shows you that CT version available in the Validator dropdown and doesn't actually fire CT rules in the validation. Do you see the selected CT version in the report Validation Summary?

Thanks,

Philipp

c Chengeng
on January 8, 2020

Some other facts:

P21 can download the CT files from the server correctly.

The Documents/Pinnacle 21 Community folder is in a hidden folder ($ character at the end of folder name ) on a shared drive.

When I replace the CT xml with a empty file, it does report error "Incompatible engine used" in the Excel report.

c Chengeng
on January 9, 2020

Replacing the CT file hyperlink in SDTM-IG 3.2 (FDA).xml and disconnect the Internet did the trick(replacing %System.TerminologyDirectory% with a local folder).

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.