c Chun-mei
on

Hi,

After I downloaded and unzipped the validator files, checked the Java version (JRE1.6.0_03), and put the "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin" as the path in my computer, I got the following error message when I double clicked the client.bat.

"Unable to access jarfile lib/validator-gui-1.2.1.jar"

I do see the file "validator-gui-1.2.1.jar" in the C:\OpenCDISC folder where I unzipped the validator file. Should the files be organized in subfolders like under "lib"? I see some subfolders in the validator review video in Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEDzi-sHb0) while the person double clicked client.bat.

So my questions are

1. Anybody successfully used the validator with all files in one folder?

2. If I do need to put files in subfolders for it to work, how should I organized the files?

3. If subfolders are not needed, any suggestions how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

s Sergiy
on February 10, 2012

Hi Chun-mei, I 'm not sure if you need to put the path to Java files in your computer configuration. It should work without that. Are you sure that you use the right version of Java (32-bit vs. 64-bit) for your computer?

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.