d Debra
on

The newest version appears to be using USUBJID, SUB:SITEID rather than USUBJID, SUBJID when cross checking within a SEND dataset.  This is resulting in ERRORS in every domain except trial design and DM.  This bug was not present in 2.1.1.

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

s Sergiy
on August 12, 2016

Hi Debra, 

This is a bug in v2.1.2 which affects only SEND validation. 

It will be a new release soon. Now you can fix SEND specs by manual editing of SD0064 rule definition. On line #14626

<val:Condition ID="SD0064" PublisherID="FDAN040" Message="Subject is not present in DM domain" Description="All Subjects (USUBJID) must be present in Demographics (DM) domain." Category="Cross-reference" Type="Error" Test="SUB:SITEID != ''" When="USUBJID != ''"/>

Corrected:

<val:Condition ID="SD0064" PublisherID="FDAN040" Message="Subject is not present in DM domain" Description="All Subjects (USUBJID) must be present in Demographics (DM) domain." Category="Cross-reference" Type="Error" Test="SUB:USUBJID != ''" When="USUBJID != ''"/>

Let us know if you need help.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Kind Regards, 

Sergiy

P.S. This bug is due to not up-to-date engine in 2.1.2, rather than due to an error in validation specs. So in a new release specs will still refer to SITEID variable. 

t Takayuki
on August 17, 2016

Hi Sergiy,

When I tried doing it as you indicated, I can not fix the bug.

However, I can fix it to replace v2.1.2 SD0064 with v2.1.1.

v2.1.1:

<val:Lookup ID="SD0064" PublisherID="FDAN040" Message="Subject is not present in DM domain" Description="All Subjects (USUBJID) must be present in Demographics (DM) domain." Category="Cross-reference" Type="Error" Variable="USUBJID == USUBJID" When="USUBJID != ''" From="DM"/>

Regards, 

Takayuki

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.