t Thierry
on

Hi,

When validating a define.xml (SDTMIG 3.1.3), I get these messages:

DEFINE      Variable,DefineLabel,StandardLabel  it.IE.IETESTCD,Inclusion/Exclusion Criterion Short Name,Incl/Excl Criterion Short Name  DD0060    Define.xml/CDISC variable Label mismatch. Cross-Reference Error
DEFINE      Variable,DefineLabel,StandardLabel  it.SE.TAETORD,Planned Order of Element within Arm,Order of Element within Arm DD0060    Define.xml/CDISC variable Label mismatch. Cross-Reference Error

After double-checking, the provided labels are correct: the configuration file should be updated.

Cheers,
-- Thierry

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

g Gerard
on December 15, 2015

Hi Thierry.

Your labels are correct as you said. We will be releasing a patch update that contains fixes for the configs before Christmas. 

Regards,

Gerard

l Lex
on January 27, 2016

Please notice that DD0060 is also thrown with Descriptions of ItemDefs defined by Value Level Metadata (VLM).

Example: DAORRES has the description "Assessment Result in Original Units".
I define Value Level Metadata for DAORRES based on DATESTCD="DISPAMT" and DATESTCD="RETAMT". I use Descriptions for the ItemDefs in this ValueList: "Dispensed Amount" resp. "Returned Amount".

I get DD0060 for these 2 Items, since the validator expects these 2 Items to have the same Description as the original DAORRES variable: "Assessment Result in Original Units".

I'm not aware of a Define-XML v2 requirement for labels of Items as defined by VLM.

Can you please clarify this OpenCDISC requirement?

Thanks,
Lex Jansen

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.