The next meeting of the NJ CDISC User Group will be held on Monday, Feb 27, 2017, 1-5pm at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover campus.
If you are interested in attending this meeting (in-person or online), please register by Friday, Feb 10th.
Register for NJ CDISC User Group
- What’s new in SDTM 1.5 – Mike DiGiantomasso (Pinancle 21)
- Demo on creating ARM using P21E - Max Kanevsky (Pinnacle 21)
- Practical considerations for data validation - Sergiy Sirichenko (Pinnacle 21)
- Break: Networking opportunity, refreshments would be provided.
- eSub Ready: ADaM metadata creation to Define.xml creation – Mominul Islam (Novartis)
- Standards driven Oncology Studies (Response Criteria, CDISC) – Kevin Lee (Clindata Insight)