The OpenCDISC team is pleased to announce the availability of OpenCDISC Validator 1.4.
Download OpenCDISC Validator 1.4 here
What’s New in Version 1.4
- Support for SDTM 1.3 model and SDTMIG v3.1.3
- Compliance with CDER Common Data Standards Issues Document
- Performance and scalability enhancements for large studies
- Simplified management of multiple CDISC Contolled Terminology versions
- Over 100 new validation rules
- Updates to SDTM, SEND, and ADaM rules
* SDTM 3.1.3 replaces previously published SDTM 3.1.2 Amendment 1 rules. So if you are still on Amendment 1, please use SDTM 3.1.3 configuration to validate your data
This release also includes 42 other enhancements and bug fixes. Please refer to the changelog for complete listing.
OpenCDISC at Industry Events
Stop by the OpenCDISC Support Center and meet our team, you can find us at the following upcoming industry events:
- FDA/PhUSE Computational Science Symposium, March 18-19, Silver Spring, MD
- CDISC Europe Interchange 2013, April 22-26, Bad Nauheim, Germany
The OpenCDISC Team