l Lu
on

Hi,

When we using CLI to Convert Excel to Define.xml, could you please share the parameter for ‘Define Standard' for the new features in v4.0.0?

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

Matt
on May 13, 2022

Hi Lu,

With v4.0.0, we have provided support for Define-XML 2.1. You can access the Define Specification sheet by accessing the CDISC landing page. If you do not have an account, it is free to create.

Kind regards,

Matt

l Lu
on May 14, 2022

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply. My question was about Pinnacle 21 Community CLI.

https://www.pinnacle21.com/projects/validator/community-cli

For Convert Excel to Define.xml, there were two paramters previously. In V4.0.0, now an input box has been added.

I don't know java. So I want to know the CLI paramter about the Input box for  'Define Standard' .

Matt
on May 16, 2022

Hi Lu,

Thanks for the additional information. In our general release post, Pinnacle 21 Releases P21 Community 4.0, we touch on how to utilize Define-XML 2.1 with CLI under the Section: Support for the Define-XML 2.1 Standard. To do so, you would use the parameter --source.define.standard and the value would be 2.1.

Kind regards,

Matt

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.